Sunday, January 20, 2008

On Target : Embedded system , DSP and Linux

I am starting this blog
. To write about basics of Embedded system, DSP and Linux.
. To share good readings in these fields.
. To write about advanced developments in 3 fields.
. For my own reference of Infomation and related links.
. To share my experiences with embedded boards, hobby circuits and different Simulators.

I am not an expert in these fields. But i am a regular reader of these subjects and i like to do something interesting in these fields. Writing a technical blog need some research compared to writing personal blog. So, it is a good way to learn new stuffs.

Expecting valuable and thoughtful comments from all the readers.

2 comments:

Cijo said...

I would say it really works towards our learning to have a tech blog. But don't expect any comments for tech blog :-). Its from my personal experience.

The driving force for tech blog shouldn't be comments received but urge learn more and share with others . Of course it helps as a reference later.

Best of luck for you in this endeavor :-)

Rakesh Radhakrishnan said...

Thanks Cijo..